Saturday 14 November 2009

Calvin Harris aplogies for his stage invasion...

Dj and producer Calvin Harris has apologised after his stage invasion tonight on the Live X-Factor show.

Writing on his Twitter Account a few hours after the incident he apologised for running on stage with a pineapple on his head and mooning during the performance by John and Edward Grimes.


He first posted

Was just thrown out of x factor for jumping onstage during Jedward with a pineapple on my head.


and then a bit later

At the end of the day, I had a pineapple on my head. Sorry if I caused anyone embarrassment. P.s I love Jedward.


and then he finally posted a picture of the pineapple



Calvin was there with friends including Grace Dent and was scheduled to appear afterwards on the Xtra-factor show.

No comments:

Post a Comment